Copper is thought to be the very first metal mined and used by humankind some 10,000 years ago. Soft, malleable, and undeniably beautiful, it was used for tools, weapons, and most notably sculptures.
The Sultanganj Buddha is an impressive example. Weighing over 1,100 pounds, it’s crafted from pure, unrefined native copper. Aglow with exquisite sienna brown sparkle, Copper Crush Thinking Putty® is the perfect way to create something equally extraordinary.
- Includes: 1/10 lb. (1.6 oz.) of Thinking Putty
- Color: Metallic Copper
- Features: Lustrous, Memory Effect, Sparkles, Soft Texture
- Materials: Non-toxic silicone
- Ages: 3+
- ⚠️Warning: Choking Hazard. Contains Small Parts.
- Never dries out!
- Proudly made in the USA.
- Manufactured with the help of exceptional individuals challenged with disabilities.