Jerry the Blueberry is a chewable baby toy for teething, bath time and sensory play. Little ones love its round & squishy shape to grasp and soothe teething gums. Its design with a hole in the middle makes it perfect to hang from a strap & take it everywhere you go!
Healthy tip: Did you know that blueberries help us improve our memory? Introduce your little ones into nature & fruits that surround them!
This product is perfect as a baby teether, babies and kids toy, bath toy, for sensory play & decorative object. It is made following an artisanal and sustainable process with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees. Made all in one piece with no hole avoiding the creation of bacteria inside. Hand painted with natural pigments one by one, there are no two alike!
- • Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.• Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. Stimulates baby’s senses and soothes teething gums.
• Hand painted with safe, natural food graded dyes.
• Completely safe for kids, non-toxic. Certified by Bureau Veritas. PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines free.
• Highly hygienic, mold free. There are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mold.
• Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
• Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more.
• Handmade taking care of every detail. There may be minor variations in color and shape.
• Socially responsible. With every Oli&Carol toy you purchase you are helping in many social projects.
Cleaning and care:
- To clean it, simply wash it with soapy water and wipe it with a damp cloth.
- Store in a dry place. If it stays on the side of the bathroom or on a tile that may be slightly wet, the toy will start to mold (like all natural products). Drying is required after use.
- Do not leave the toy in direct sunlight or in any artificial light for a long time, as the color may fade.
- Remove the package and all labels before giving the toy to a child.
- The game is 100% natural, so small imperfections or inconsistencies are considered normal.
- Do not sterilize it.