New for 2020 the stylish BERG Buzzy Bloom 2-in-1 Go-Kart can be used in freewheel ‘push’ mode, for when your little one is tired and needs a helping hand, and also like a normal Buzzy allowing your child to ride around independently.
Switching between the two modes is simply a matter of turning the pedal dial between ‘pedal’ and ‘push’. In push mode the Buzzy will freewheel. The pedals can still be moved but they no longer propel the go-kart – leaving you to do all the work!
This durable and timeless go-kart has an adjustable steering wheel and saddle to accommodate your growing child.
Safety is a high priority for all BERG toys. In pedal mode, the child remains in control of the go-kart at all times as they can pedal and brake whilst steering.
The robust stable design has 4 wheels to keep the go-kart firmly grounded, all-terrain quiet whisper tyres that will not puncture, and sturdy suspension springs to give a smoother ride.
BERG have been making go-karts for over 30 years and are renowned for their craftsmanship, design and innovation.
- Suitable for children aged 2 to 5 years
- Push and pedal modes
- Helps when learning to pedal
- Can be driven forwards and backwards
- The four wheels ensure stability
- EVA tyres, so no more flat tyres!
- The pedals remain within easy reach when steering
- Many years of cycling fun thanks to height adjustable steering and three adjustable saddle positions
- CE and TUV approved
- Maximum rider weight: 30kg
- BERG 2 year domestic warranty, plus an additional 3 years if product is registered within 30 days of purchase
Our price for the BERG Buzzy Bloom 2-in-1 Go-Kart includes VAT.